Welcome to CoverXtreme Bartlomiej Sakowicz
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of CoverXtreme Bartlomiej Sakowicz's Website.
ul. Oliwska 59a, Chwaszczyno
CoverXtreme Bartlomiej Sakowicz is located at:
80-209 - Pomorskie , Poland
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use CoverXtreme Bartlomiej Sakowicz's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Poland. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Transaction terms & conditions
By clicking „I accept” and buying our project, as a client you:
- take the responsibility for the safety and the appearance of the product that you are going to make on the basis of the purchased project,
- take the responsibility for possible damage, injuries or death resulting from the use of the created product,
- can make your individual modifications at your own risk,
- are obliged to create the product taking care of its quality and endurance,
- will use the project for your own use, without a possibility of copying, sharing or selling it (The purchased project is not meant for commercial use.),
- have no right to return the purchased project.
As Cad4x4 //coverxtreme, we:
- are obliged to immediately deliver via Internet (within 2 weekdays at the longest) a zip file containing:
1) a project in the 2d.dwg format – meant for you to prepare elements for cnc,
2) a project in 3d.dwg format – meant for you to know the angles at which to bend and that you may know what the final product should look like,
3) a 2d.pdf file with necessary measurements – so that you may carry out the project without cnc /if possible/,
4) a pdf file containing the manual, the list of necessary skills, a specification of materials, screws and additional assembly pieces,
- will answer queries you might have while carrying out the purchased project (please direct them to shop(at)cad4x4.com,
- create and publish our original projects. These are not copies of somebody else’s ideas,
- make and assemble each project as originally intended before making it available for purchase. It becomes published only if no problems arise at that stage,
- do not conduct lab tests or measurements; we rely on our technical education and experience,
- are not responsible for possible damage, injuries or death resulting from constructing, creating or using the final product,
- take care of all the details involved in the project (from technical features to the aesthetic quality)
- use the personal information that you provide when making the purchase only to carry out the order (i.e. to deliver the purchased files and the sale contract). This information is not going to be sold or made available to third parties or other companies not involved in the transaction. We use technical measures to protect the data of our customers. You have the right to access, alter, or erase your personal data. The controller of your personal data is coverXtreme company, Bartłomiej Sakowicz, Chwaszczyno, Oliwska 59a, Poland.
- It is not possible to return the purchased file. We cannot verify that the file has not been used or whether the buyer has not made a copy of it.
Unless otherwise stated, CoverXtreme Bartlomiej Sakowicz and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on CoverXtreme Bartlomiej Sakowicz. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://cad4x4.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://cad4x4.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://cad4x4.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://cad4x4.com
- Produce more than one finished product from the purchased project
Redistribute content from CoverXtreme Bartlomiej Sakowicz (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of CoverXtreme Bartlomiej Sakowicz’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.