The personal data provided in your order will be administered by Bartłomiej Sakowicz, Chwaszczyno, Oliwska 59a, Poland. The data will be processed to fulfil your order on the basis of Article 6 (a) 1 (b) GDPR), to issue an invoice and to include it in the administrator’s accounting records (Article 6 (a) 1 (c) GDPR). The data will be handled till the claims regarding the concluded contract expire, and the issued invoice will be stored for accounting purposes for the period required by law. You will have the right to request from the controller access to your personal data and to rectify, erase or restrict processing, or the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to data portability – on the basis of article 16 – 21 GDPR. If you believe that your data are being processed in a non-compliant legal process, you will be able to complain to the supervisory authority. Submitting your personal data is voluntary but necessary to place your order.
/GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation act in European Union./
Cookies information regarding the service cad4x4.com
- “Cookies” are computer data bases stored in the users’ end devices, designed to facilitate using web-pages. They mostly refer to text files containing the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The Service does not automatically collect any information, except information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are intended to use the website. The Operator uses these files to:
- login and maintain user sessions on each subsequent page of the website
- to match the content of the Web site to individual user preferences. Such files recognise an individual device in order to display the information according to the user’s preferences
- to create anonymous statistics without a possibility to identify the user
- Cookie files used by service partners, especially the users of the website are subject to their own privacy policies.
- In order to ensure the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorised persons from sharing or publishing such data. We Control their performance and constantly check their compliance with relevant legal acts – the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of services by electronic means, or any other implementing acts and acts of Community law.
- By default, Web browsing software allows cookies to be placed on the user's end device. These settings can be changed by the user in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in the settings of the Internet browser or to inform about each transfer to the user's device.
- Service users can change the cookie settings at all times. The detailed information concerning the possibilities and ways of handling cookie files are available in the software settings (Web browser).
Examples of editing options in popular browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- Internet Explorer: support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
- Google Chrome:
- Safari: safari.helpmax.net/pl/oszczedzanie-czasu/blokowanie-zawartosci/
- The Service Operator informs that changes to the settings in the user's Web browser may prevent the Websites from working properly.